It’s a silly question and answer to tell about how to write an essay? Everyone knows how to write an essay, but should everyone know about its outline examples? No, many people even don’t have an idea about it, but there is no need to worries more. Going with some expert experience allows you to learn about new things and increase your writing skills. Here we start with some essay outline example:-
- College essay outline
For the beginning, an essay one needs to go through the introductory part, where all the titles and questions are mentioned. Always make sure to start with an effective and meaningful introduction. With that, every people will take an interest in reading the essay. One should make some sentences to attract more readers and also need to fill a one-sentence thesis statement. Thesis statement attached to the essay to explain the meaning of the topic and to get some professional degree.
After completing an introductory part, one should know about the main body of the essay where the whole topic will explain deeply. In this body of essay one needs to fill the main three paragraphs:-
- First main idea
- Second main idea
- Third main idea
After doing the introduction and body of an essay, one needs to end the part with the conclusion. Here a person needs to write the summary and result of the topic.
- Biography essay outline example
- Early life:-
- Date of birth and birthplace
- Family background and childhood
- School, college and other early life experiences
- About life:-
In this paragraph, one needs to write about marriage, children, work life and other personal life.
- Famous year
- Talent and hobbies of candidate
- What makes the person different from others?
- Important accomplishments
- What is the thinking of people- positive or negative?
- Any famous work he/she get done?
- Did they make the world a better place or not?
After completing all the parts, one needs to end with the conclusion which is considered as the most crucial part. In this, a person needs to write:-
- Give the opinion what he/she learned from the essay, topic or research.
- Summarize all the information and results.
So we can easily conclude that these are some essay outline example that everyone should learn. It helps a person to improve their mental as well as personal skills regarding writing.